God Hates Fags. And Jews. And Obama.

Those of you in LA might want to pop by the Israeli consulate on 6380 Wilshire Blvd. this Friday at 11:15 am. There you will be treated to a protest of sorts by whacknut Christian members of the Westboro Baptist Church, you know, the God Hates Fags people? Anyhow, turns out they hate Jews too. And Obama. Here’s something from a flier they sent out recently about their upcoming demonstration (sorry no link it was sent to me by email. Thanks Josh):

JEWS KILLED JESUS! Yes, the Jews killed the Lord Jesus (1 Th. 2:14-15). Now they’re carrying water for the fags; that’s what they do best: sin in God’s face every day, with unprecedented and disproportionate amounts of sodomy, fornication, adultery, abortion and idolatry! God hates these dark-hearted rebellious disobedient Jews.

WBC WILL PICKET THE APOSTATE, CHRIST-KILLING JEWS TO REMIND THEM THAT THE WRATH OF GOD IS COME UPON THEM TO THE UTTERMOST (1 Th. 2:16)

Antichrist Obama will soon lead the armies of the world in bloody war and persecution against Israel. Only the remnant elect Jews will repent, mourn, and be delivered (See Rev. 7 & 14; Zech. 12 & 14; Isa. 66; Mt. 24; Mk. 13; Luke 21). GOD HATES ISRAEL! ISRAEL IS DOOMED!

So yeah. If you’re around, do feel free to pop by, take pictures and laugh your ass off at Reverend Fred Phelps and his band of whacknut loony tunes. Afterwards they will also picket Corona del Mar High School, 2101 Eastbluff Dr., Newport Beach, CA at 2:15 pm. I have no idea why. And if you do go and snap some pics, please, please, please send me some. I need a good laugh.

1. Leanne

4/24/2009 at 5:24 am

No shortage of crazies in LaLa Land.

2. shauli

4/24/2009 at 5:39 am

I thought it was pretty well documented that the Romans killed Jesus…These guys need fact checkers

4/24/2009 at 5:41 am

How y’all like the graphic? I was gonna do one that said ROPE instead of HOPE but then I was afraid people would yell at me. Again. And Leanne? These crazies came in all the way from Kansas where they are based!

4. Vicki

4/24/2009 at 6:02 am

If by “lead the armies of the world in bloody war and persecution against Israel” you mean wear a kippah at the Kotel and then talk about how if his kids were attacked with Qasams he would retaliate, then yeah, I am scared as HELL.

I think these fine people came to our campus every year and me and my friends would stop to take pictures of them and their insane signs. Then we would pretend to squish their heads from a distance.

Nice Pic, CK.

4/24/2009 at 6:04 am

Vick: I crush your head…

4/24/2009 at 6:53 am

First of all, where are all the Christ Killer t-shirts when you really need them? Second, these folks are absolutely bonkers, but they sound a little – and I stress the word “little” here – like Walt & Mearsheimer.

4/24/2009 at 7:18 am

CK, the audience we draw is partly not ready yet for your European-tinted sense of humour, but I, for one, do appreciate it.

8. Modern Girl

4/24/2009 at 7:48 am

Not only are the WBC leaders crazy, they’re stupid too. They tried to come to Canada once to protest at a funeral of a boy who was murdered. We kept them out at customs. I was pretty proud of my nation.

The comment about Jews killing Jesus is irritatingly stupid. But the part about Obama leading armies against Israel is just delusionally moronic.

And the aggressive-cocky-wannabe-Jew part of me thinks, “Oh, there’s armies coming kill Jews? Bring it. People have been trying that for thousands of years and none have succeeded yet. Don’t ya know that’s what all the holidays are about it? They tried to kill us. We won. Let’s eat!”

But that’s just the Irish blood in me talking.

9. DrDeb

5/16/2009 at 8:13 pm

And now they’re coming to South Florida tomorrow:

examiner.com/x...

Ugh!!

10. LittleRabit

6/2/2009 at 6:24 pm

The Thessalonians quote is part of a 20 verse explanation of the difficulties of “preaching” even to professed “believers” (the word “Christian” hadn’t been coined yet since Jesus Christ’s mission was not to found Christianity but rather to fulfill all of the prophecies of the Torah and Hebrew scriptures, Josh-Malachi inclusive). It comes through the Holy Spirit of God, “which trieth our hearts.”

Ask any lawyer: words can be interpreted any way you want them to be. For generations the truth was instructed, commanded, remonstrated, and preached with words (the old dispensation from Moses through Malachi). But these laws of men were always broken, since good intentions aren’t enough to prevent a clever lawyer or politician from twisting words around to mean absolutely anything. Scripture has been used far more often to further earthly ambitions of power seeking people.

No more time for Temples and Churches. Because to put across an inner truth which must be experienced in order to be believed takes more than just preaching or public displays of piety & prayer. No more time for Religion. Soon each person’s heart will be weighed by her/his Creator.

11. ChumpyGumps

11/2/2009 at 7:42 am

Well now….the next time you are stupid enough to nail your own God to a wooden cross like a bunch of retards…

Don’t get mad when people call you out for it.
    I just don’t get why God turned his face from his “chosen few”, and they decided to whack his son over a couple of sheckles, like only morons would do.

OUCH!

And I am assuming most of you don’t actually understand in the most basic sense what the Bible even says…

Oh wait! You are Jews! My bad…..you don’t get it, like God said.

Sorry about that!

12. tbaoo

5/30/2010 at 3:16 am

well we atheists don’t have much to worry about then, do we ? maybe you can gain strength from atheists.org – big (non believing) cheers alan

13. tbaoo

5/30/2010 at 3:17 am

ooops !! the phelps family hate us as well .. we do we hide?

14. hymie goy

6/16/2010 at 6:26 pm

CALL THEM EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE JEAZZERS ,

THATS A MARY WHORE LOVER TO THE ROMAN SOLIDERS AND HER DIRTY BASTARD SON JEZZERS..

THE BIG THREE LIES AND MY IBS AS IN IRITIALBE BOWEL SYNDRUM WORK TOGEATHER ..

WHO RAH ..

DONT FOR GET THE MALTEST T FOR THEY BE T HEADS ..

15. SAMMY SAYS

10/6/2010 at 10:37 pm

LETS HEAR A LOUD CHEAR FOR
    ~~YOSEL PON DUROCK~~
    IF YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM REFERING TO .

THE SMEGMA CROWD IS GETTING A LITTLE TOO LOUD,

REMEMBER ARM UP AND GET YOU AMO ,THIS UZI IS FOR YOU !

16. Jebadiah

2/3/2011 at 4:27 pm

I have never read, so much truth in one place. Keep up the good work my brother.

17. ripe

5/28/2011 at 2:02 pm

every single jew must learn and regularly practice combat sports such as MMA. BJJ. ,JUDO, GRECO ROMAN WRESTLING ,BOXING , COMBAT SAMBO..

GUNS AND HUNTING ,STALKING SKILLS MUST BE DEVELOPED .

get off that sofa and do your much needed road work now.

REMEMBER YOUR CANT PAY OTHERS TO DO your dirty work..

them jezzer pigs with the stormfront and the watch need to know if they start they pay big every time , simple ..

we must own and practice firearms regularly .

its a war out there be ready , constantly vigilant i say .

18. never again no ?

9/22/2013 at 8:29 pm

have you considered sending your little son simon to { j-d-l } DEFENCE LEAGUE summer camp for six weeks and have him learn how to shoot and hunt.

aint nothing better than learing how to be a man in the real world than practicing army infantry drills.

special forces operations summer school for the little kiddies.

better to be safe then sorry , if you know what i mean.

times are getting tuff and things are looking dark , its best to be ready.

you can only count on your self ..

dont forget that the amo is getting old , so go to the range and practice now use up and replinish that amo.

be a good example and take the kids to shooting classes and the range regularly .

in the right hands guns are a life saver..
    gun knowledge is your power and protection..

and the truth goes marching on.

19. RUTHLESS REPRISAL

4/1/2014 at 7:07 pm

hebrew school-torah OR Mixed Martial Arts training ?

thats the ugly reality .

aspiration of ideals or Brute force Retaliations.

now think all about the historic Out comes .