Black Eyed Peas Confuse the Goyim

(Drank!)
Mazel tov
(L’chaim!)
Look at her dancing
(Move it Move it)
Just take it off

This seems to have confused candyfloss2 (who probably hails from Shropshire) over at the Cosmopolitan.co.uk forums. She was set straight by the other respondents but I do have some advice to impart. Candyfloss2 dear? Stop reading Cosmo and get out a little more… I guess visiting Israel twice in the last couple years has had its effect on the Black Eyed Peas. That and the fact that the producer/co-writer of this track is David Guetta, a French DJ and member of la tribe. Oui, oui! Shabbat Shalom-euh…

Really, some people need lives – read the comments regarding the use of “Jewish words.” Or don’t.

1. vicki

8/7/2009 at 7:18 am

David Guetta is Jewish?!

You learn something new every day. Next time I am at a Russian club, I will shout SIMAN TOV in the middle of The World is Mine.

8/7/2009 at 7:40 am

Lest someone gets grossed out, “candyfloss” is the British word for “cotton candy”.

3. Grand Muffti

8/7/2009 at 11:23 am

Muffti was once a roadie for these guys when they came through Syracuse years ago (prior to fergie) and ‘partied’ on their bus, which consisted of a haze of pleasant smelling green smokables and playing playstation racing games. Yawn. Worst after-show hang out on the bus ever. Glad to see they are now having more fun.

4. Jack

8/7/2009 at 4:47 pm

Catchy tune, I kind of like it.

5. Jorge

8/10/2009 at 2:55 pm

It goes me cranky when any video (like this) says “This video is not available in your Country”!! what is bad about Venezuela?? Chavez isn’t bad enough?? and now I cannot see this video :(

• froylein

8/10/2009 at 2:59 pm

Jorge, try launch.yahoo.com .

6. Jorge

8/10/2009 at 3:06 pm

thanks froylein! when its happens i have to look for another source

7. Misterthule

8/30/2009 at 1:22 pm

Will…okay, man-pussy & skank-whore Fergie need to butt-fucked by a Rancor. Or Phil Spector.

Just stating an opinion.

8. Pingback: Jewish Music Lyrics: The Best of 2009 » Mixed Multitudes – My Jewish Learning: Exploring Judaism & Jewish Life