Scarlett Johansson and Joseph Gordon-Levitt get all Kissy-Face in NYC

You'd be smiling too...

You'd be smiling too...

Since leaving now ex-hubby Ryan Reynolds last December, Scarlett Johansson has been linked to a number of new suitors including Sean Penn (gross!), Kieran Culkin and Bradley Cooper. But now US Magazine brings us news that her latest something something is Joseph Gordon-Levitt. They both have many things in common – they were both child stars, they’ve both starred in superhero movies, they both juggle a number of extra-curricular projects – and most notably, they are both yids. Basically the two were spotted kissing last July while having dinner in New York. They’ve known each other for a while, and in 2010 there was talk of a zombie based romantic comedy, Breathers: A Zombie’s Lament. “They first met about a film they wanted to do together,” one source told Us, “but it’s gone beyond that now.”

I don’t know what’s more exciting, the Jew thing or the zombie thing. I’m hoping this develops into both deeper professional and personal relationship. Fun trivia fact? Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s parents were amongst the founders of the Progressive Jewish Alliance.

1. Jennifer

10/21/2011 at 4:57 am

I have such a crush on JGL, treat him well, ScarJo; or I will never watch lost in translation again.

2. AlexK

10/24/2011 at 1:49 pm

That’s what the world needs: more Commie loving, ignorant, self-righteous Jews. :)

3. AnonymousDiva

10/24/2011 at 2:13 pm

Absolutely! Anything is better than more fascist, ignorant, self-righteous p****ks like AlexK.

Bring on the Commie-loving Jews!!

• themiddle

10/24/2011 at 2:28 pm

AnonymousDiva, one of the benefits of posting anonymously is that you can call Alexk a pluck and nobody will mind at all. Just be careful not to curse at him anonymously and call him things like “fucking prick” because that may offend our readers. Tznius please.

10/24/2011 at 5:18 pm

What exactly does this post have to do with loving commies? Did I miss something here?

10/24/2011 at 7:53 pm

Presumably the Progressive Jewish Alliance mention has Alex seeing Baby Stalins stepping out into the world from Scarlett’s womb.

6. line

10/24/2011 at 8:31 pm

Wooooowwwww!!course not!!
    hes date Lexy hulme!!
    a lot years
    lexyhulme.com

She is my muse!!!=D

7. AlexK

10/25/2011 at 12:17 pm

I know it’s just normal and acceptable nowadays. :) And AnonymousDiva… now I have a crush!

8. AlexK

10/25/2011 at 12:38 pm

Look ma! I’m a fascist. Boy do I love stupid people!