Kosher Jesus: Rabbi Shmuley and Rabbi Yonah Discuss his Controversial new Book

kosherjesus_lowres

Join Jewlicious and Nessah for the West Coast Launch of Rabbi Shmuley’s controversial book Kosher Jesus. This Interview Between Rabbi Yonah Bookstein and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach will discuss: What Is The Real Story of Jesus Did He Invent A New Religion and Who Killed Him.” As readers know Rabbi Shmuley Boteach’s book has created an international firestorm and this is sure to be a very stimulating event.

Thursday JAN. 26th 8pm
Nessah Educational & Cultural Center
142 South Rexford Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
(310) 273-2400 ‎

8PM $15 at the door

1. Ron Burkle

1/23/2012 at 4:18 pm

As a Jew and owner of A&P/Pathmark in the NY region; i would like permission to sell this new publication in our Kosher food departments next to the horseraddish area.

• themiddle

1/24/2012 at 1:56 am

Apparently “Ron Burkle” lives in Beirut now.

2. Luther Blissetts

1/23/2012 at 8:30 pm

Really? I had earmarked it for placement next to the chopped-liver!

3. Joel Gold

1/26/2012 at 9:06 pm

I’m glad to see someone isn’t afraid to write on the topic of Jesus. I like to hear Jewish ideas concerning Jesus and Messianic thought. It seems many are unwilling to deal with the resurrection, something not easy to ignore.

4. Rabbi Eli

1/29/2012 at 6:12 am

Here is a book review I wrote.
    yourphariseefr...

5. Ron Burkle

3/16/2012 at 4:22 pm

Wonderful book, when your are guzzling xtra strong horse radish.

6. Ronald Obama Burkle

10/20/2012 at 3:38 pm

I beggeth you to vote for my great friend Barry Husien Obama for president of these here ununited states of riffraff. Barry is a gonif, just like me, so you know very well what to expect, and his favorite paper is the ny times, with all the shit that is fit to shit